söndag 13 mars 2011

Brutal Blogfreakout

Holy fucking Christ I'm releaved!
So just as I feel that I got shit sorted out and finally start making pictures again I realize:

"Holyfuckingchrist I can't for the love of me remember my account's name and passwords!!"
..Yeah. So I just did some serious hacking into my own head to remember shit buried deep, deep inside and waddayaknow? I freakin' did it.
So now I'm like ultrareleaved that my mind isn't as scrambled and wrecked as I thought. Finally I can take up this blogging-stuff again and make some shit happen fo' real. 


As for drawing-inspirational-related topics, alot has happened.
My major inspiration at the moment is without a doubt the Batman-cartoons. Been spending alot of nights lately watching the 3rd and 4rth season of Batman Animated and Batman New Adventures, and I've not only decided to get a second Batman-tattoo made, but also to start drawing all of my favourite characters (ofcourse in the G-spot-spiritual technique). 
Will begin this projects this week, starting off with Bane.

Well, guess that's it for now. Never thought I would ever write this much in a single upload (and to be quite frank I kinda hate myself a little for it), without further adue, here's todays drawing

G-spot Gladiator


Yup.. This is kinda the result of spending 4 night in a row watching nothing but Spartacus.
PEACE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar